Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Copyright

WHAT?: Well, in class last week we got into groups and researched different topics and terms dealing with copyright and its laws. It was interesting to see all the different terms we should know.

SO WHAT?: After doing the research and making it a google doc we discussed within our groups the information we as individuals learned about. After we talked about these topics I felt like I still didn't know most of the defnitions. I just know there is a lot that we as teachers need to be careful about whenever we're making lesson plans or using something that isn't completely original for our students.

NOW WHAT?: I am going to make sure that I am careful with my copyright safety in my classes because that would really make me mad if I got in trouble or even fired for something like copyright. I mean, it can be easy to take care of if you're smart about it I think. I just have to be careful and make sure all my information, hand outs, pictures, and resources is sited and that I have permission to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment