Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Week 2 in the field

WHAT?: Okay... I LOVE SMARTBOARD!!!! I finally got to use it this week in my classes! It's great! It's so easy to use, the students love it, and you don't have a board to clean all the time! Love it!

SO WHAT?: Well, like I said this week I've gotten to use the smart board. Today I taught math, science, and reading (basically the whole day :)) and I used the smart board for math and science! They have great programs for math on the smart board and students love doing practice on it! As for my science I used the board to assess the students before hand about bacteria using a circle graph. Then we made a graphic organizer and I used the PowerPoint to explain what the students should put on their organizer.

NOW WHAT?: I loved how when I was doing the PowerPoint I could just touch the arrow on the smartboard to go to the next slide. It's much easier than walking back and forth to the computer. Its been really fun using all this new technology in the classroom and I am excited to use it in my own class!

No comments:

Post a Comment